Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Final Initiation Part I

by Carolyn Hamlett

The area my mother and I served in involved direct contact with the Spiritual Hierarchy. I don't know how far she advanced in the ranks before her death, but my suspicion is that she reached her final initiation as I later did.



It was around 1985 when the masters informed me that it was necessary for them to take me to next and final step of Illumination. I was told that not all of the masters were in agreement over this decision. Some felt that too much was at risk and more time was needed in which to properly prepare me, but there was no extra time. My assigned duties along with The Plan’s progression required that I enter the next level then or not at all. Because so much had already been invested in me, the final decision made was to go ahead with my final initiation after a very short and condensed preparation period of about three weeks. Also explained to me was the nature of the risk.



There was what they called, “a fly in the ointment” that posed a problem. With out the full preparation time, the possibility existed that they, the masters, would lose me; that I would be a Judas to the group and speak out against them and The Plan before millions of people. This ultimately would bring death to some of their physical members and possibly lead to their down fall.


I was shocked and horrified by the thought that I could ever become so deceived as to turn against those “illumined ones”. I absolutely could not fathom it. I begged them to do what ever it took to prevent me from committing such an act. Pleased with my earnest request, they assured me that they would do everything within their power to prevent me from turning against them and to prevent me from speaking out against them and "The Plan".

My short preparatory time was a boot camp style of discipline and instruction. The formerly relaxed relationships I had enjoyed with some of the masters came to a halt. During this time the “ascended masters” I had know for so long, clearly revealed to me their exact Hierarchical rank. Apparently some of the masters felt that I had crossed the line and needed to show due respect to them and to their superiors. They were also preparing me for ‘the threshold’ I was about cross; when I would be taken before one even greater than they, the one referred to as “The Most Illumined of All”.

*      *      *

Note: It was not until I had left the organization, that I realized what the masters were referring to as the "fly in the ointment" that could pose a problem if not dealt with delicately. It had to do with something that happened to me when I was 12 years old. The "fly in the ointment" was Jesus Christ. I think they knew that God had His hand on my life. They had to work with extra care as they gave me more "enlightenment" of who they really are because they feared that if their plan with me was pushed too fast, not only would they fail to be able to use me for their plan, but they would fail in their goal to have me choose to align myself with them and Lucifer against their enemy, the Righteous Creator and Jesus Christ.  They feared I would be to them "a Judas to the group" and expose them for what they are as well expose the physical plan which is now know as "The New World Order". 

Lucifer especially prizes "turncoats"; people who have known the love of Jesus Christ, but turn from him to serve Lucifer as Satan. This is what they wanted me to be, a "turncoat". 


Link to this present article for easier sharing:



All content—writing, photos, etc.—on my website is copyright protected: © Carolyn Hamlett. For permission to reprint or use something, please contact me on my Facebook Public Figure page. Thank you!