Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Final Initiation Part II - "the most illumined of all"

by Carolyn Hamlett


Clad in our white floor length robes, my master and I entered the far end of The Great Hall. We proceeded toward the opposite side of the hall until we reached the center most point, at which we stopped.

My master then backed off to a position of approximately fourteen feet behind me. I sensed from her that something monumental was about to take place. She smiled and motioned for me to turn and face forward; so I did.


There at the dais before me was the most beautiful majestic entity I had ever seen.





He was pure white light, nearly blinding light, stories and stories tall and shaped like a Christmas tree—wider at the bottom, tapering up toward the top.

For several minutes I stood in quiet awe. Then I detected that he was anticipating a response from me; I glanced back at my master to see what her direction for me was.  I was astounded by the change in her countenance. She was now clothed in radiant light that brightened even more when she smiled. She bowed her head once to convey I had met her highest expectations. 

At the same moment, I instantly knew what response the Being was waiting for. 

First, he had sought my response to the sight of him. 

Next he wanted to know what I thought of him. 

At that point in time, I had no thoughts about him whatsoever, other than what I could perceive from a visual standpoint. I had not been able to notably discern anything about him as of yet. I wondered if I even would. I decided to focus all of my energy on the Being before me. I turned to face him. This time I emptied my mind of all thoughts and emotions. Then I opened myself to receive.

I don’t know how to describe what happened next.  At one moment I felt nothing at all. The next second, I felt everything in a single shocking blast, which nearly sent me to sensory overload. 

It took a moment or so for me to readjust to this sensory level. In this state, love so sweet and pure began to emanate from this Being. This heightened ecstasy seemed to encompass me, penetrating my every sense, my very soul as does the fragrance of a thousand roses. 

He continued to radiate love more powerful than any force I had experienced on the physical plane. In my heart of hearts, I knew he was Jesus. I was convinced of it. With all of my being, I desired more than ever to be in his presence and part of his very nature.

But then, came a check in my spirit: a check so faint, it was hardly recognizable. The voice echoed across the chambers of my heart: “No, he was not Jesus—at all.” 

Again I experienced the nearly uncontrollable compulsion to be one with this Being. It happened for the third time. I stood puzzled. I became even more confused when the Being registered pleasing approval of this finding. My master concluded the initiation by also endorsing this conclusion. I was then dismissed.

The following morning, my master’s initial greeting strangely began with, “Well, what did you think of him?" I responded, "Who is he?!" My master began to elaborate: “He is the greatest, most magnificent and most powerful being yet. He is the most illumined of all".

Note: Someday I hope to provide a better visual illustration of "the most illumined of all". I have yet to find any picture, drawing, painting or computer graphic illustration that even begins to come close to what this being was. 

The picture at the top of this article is "Starry Wisdom Cult Church" by Pete Amachree. 
This picture (minus the cobwebs) reminds me very much of the place I was in when "the most Illumined of all" appeared before me.  I was standing much farther back from the position of the man in the picture . 

The picture below is of  the Dhaka Glass Tower aka Bangladesh's "Tower of Light" which is only 150 feet tall.  "The height of  "the most illumined of all"  far surpassed this height. I am using this picture to give you a slight idea of what I was looking up at from my position. 















Link to this present article for easier sharing:



All content—writing, photos, etc.—on my website is copyright protected: © Carolyn Hamlett. For permission to reprint or use something, please contact me on my Facebook Public Figure page. Thank you!