Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Must See and Hear Video - William Cooper Exposes The Illuminati & Secret Government


William Cooper said he didn't care if not one soul believed him and he didn't care what people thought about him. He didn't expect that anyone would believe him, especially back in the 1980's, but he cared more about telling the truth while he has breath to do so, even though he knew exactly what the consequences of exposing the real conspiracies and conspirators was. Cooper was labeled a conspiracy theorist by those guilty of the greatest conspiracy of all, "The Plan".

William Cooper covers a lot of ground in this nearly 2 hour presentation:


If you only have time for a short segment, here is a 14.43 minute segment to wet your appetite, though it may actually increase your hunger to hear more. 


My own personal experiences and leaks of information from my family leads me to believe that one of my own close family members was working on some of these top secret projects from the very beginning of them. 

I also have my own very clear memory of seeing from space, a very unusual building on the surface of the moon. I was in a craft with other humans. As we approached the lunar surface, our destination being that structure, I marveled at it's significant shape and architecture and it's very existence. I was told that this very interesting building we were approaching was constructed from the joint effort of the alien "Greys" and humans. Somehow I knew it was mostly the Greys, it would not have been possible without the Greys. I also knew as some of the others did, that the Greys were not ones who joined anyone as an ally and were likely to turn on the humans at any given moment. I knew they merely tolerated humans for their own use. 

There is something I despise even more than the Greys. It is the counsel. 

There is a counsel of evil humans who run the political affairs of the earth who are connected to this building on the lunar surface. It is in the shape of their structure, but they, themselves form the cap. Even the platform from which they speak from is the shape of this structure.