Friday, September 11, 2009

A comment To My Post, "The Jesus Problem"

by Carolyn Hamlett


A reader's comment to my article "The Jesus Problem" and my response. 

“I like your post, but am curious about “The organization” Initiates, Dissenters, Silenced, Exterminated. Please explain what you meant.  I very much agree with your statement that we are not our emotions.”

There are varying ways that I could have answered this question. Here is the way I chose:

The "organization" has no name. The agenda is to bring into power the anti-Christ government. This is what people are referring to as "The New World Order".

The authors and governors of this plan are not human. They are those spoken of in Ephesians 6:12. They are REAL and they do appear as angels of light...as well as hideous beings. They control both blatant Satanism as well as mysticism and organized religions. This is Satan's government, his kingdom. The Plan for the New World Order is to set up Satan's Kingdom as a physical/spiritual kingdom to rule earth.

An Initiate is an individual who is on, what is referred to as, "the path of enlightenment". Initiates are under the guidance and direction of beings who claim to be of higher enlightenment, but who are really evil fallen beings whose allegiance is to Lucifer who is Satan the enemy of all righteousness and all that is of God. When an initiate reaches a certain level, they are taught "the higher mysteries" that teach that Lucifer is a savior and working for us as God's plan. This is the Biggest lie ever.

Dissenters are people who try to leave the organization.

Dissenters are silenced by character assassination, horrendous threats and/or killed so that they will not reveal anything about this organization.

This organization is the reason why God sent One Savior. God's Word Is One Truth, One Way. One Spirit of The True God. It takes The Spirit of God Almighty Himself to draw us to Him...to Keep us. There are many ways that promise much, but there is only One Who has the Power to give us His Spirit that draws us to All that is Total Righteousness. It is nothing to get angry over....one way. God knew that there would be many deceptions. He made it easy for us. God so loved the world that He made One Way….. Jesus Christ Is That spiritual life-line. All others are impostors.

The only reason I am alive today is because of The Power of God. It's true. I renounced the unholy spirits and the gifts of those spirits. They are murderous "angels of light" that do all within their power to keep what is theirs....only I took back my will and put it into the hands of The True King of Righteousness. I have lived under the guidance of the so called "masters of wisdom".  I have had their counterfeit spiritual gifts, but now that I have the Spirit of Jesus Christ living in me...I would Never Ever trade what I have now for what I used to have when I worked for and with them!

The reason I mentioned in my post that we have an emotional life, but we are not our emotions...is because that is part of a widely used meditation (written by my former mentors of Lucis Trust Publishing Company aka Lucifer Trust). I mentioned that to remind people that they can't trust an emotional reaction they may have to the name of Jesus Christ. 

My goal is to get people to realize that if they are having an emotional reaction to the name of Jesus Christ, that perhaps they should consider why. The real reason there is an emotional reaction is because the spirit in them has an aversion to The Spirit of Jesus Christ. People need to know that the aversion is not them. It is something spiritual. They don't need to take offense. They need to take notice and ask themselves...why is there a feeling of repulsion? ...and then seek the answer. 

It is note worthy that people are not so bothered by the the name "Jesus" if it stands alone. They are also not so bothered by the word, "Christ" when it stands alone, but when you put the two together as "Jesus Christ", there is a stirring within. Why? I know why. 

Any real Truth seeker will also want to know why.

A real seeker of truth loves the truth enough that he will search for it and when he finds it, he will gladly give up the lie to embrace the truth. He will toss aside the lies as the cancer that it is. 

The heart of the truth seeker loves truth more than his own life and identity. He sees truth as something that belongs to everyone. He remains an individual. The library of Truth is there for all those who wish to share of it. You are not that library, but you can partake of it.

A real truth seeker loves the truth so much, that when he is faced with that stark reality that what he has believed and cherished all along was only a lie masquerading as the truth, he will not defend the lie. He will see it for the cancer that it is and toss it out. 

There is no shame in admitting when one has been wrong, for the lie is not us. It is a cancer. 

Un-Truth or Lies also has a library of it's own. Lies come from outside of you. They do not belong to you, but when you are deceived by a lie and embrace a lie as your own truth and wrap your own ego and identity around it, it will own you instead. You will cease to be your own person and not even know it. It will entwine into your own personality, coloring and influencing your every thought and perception.

Such a person will hear the truth, but not perceive the truth and will not even realize they don't perceive the truth, because everything that enters the mind of such a person will be filtered through the cancerous lie that governs their ego and their entire spirit. That person will never shine and never know truth when the cancerous parasite owns the ego.

The lie has a spiritual nature in itself and will infect the spiritual nature of the person hosting it. The lie will do what it can to defend itself. When attached to the ego, the infected person will take offense when they are faced with the real truth. They perceive it as a personal threat or an attack on themselves. But it is the lie they defend, not themselves, for a lie comes from outside of you, but when you embrace it as your own, it will own you instead. 

It is my hope that my readers will seriously consider what I have just put forth. Believe me, I write from my own experience of being there myself. I thought the repulsion I used to feel at the name of Jesus Christ, as slight as the repulsion was, was because it represented to me the foolish ignorant ones; the ones I believed were stubborn, blind, ignorant close minded fools holding up the spiritually evolutionary process of humanity. Such disdain I had for them, the ones who called Jesus "Savior"! 

I was wrong. 

It was the unholy spirits in me reacting to the name of Jesus Christ, leading me to perceive the reaction was entirely my own repulsion to other human beings. In truth, it was all happening on a the level of the spirit. The lying unholy spirits in me and influencing me were reacting to the Spirit of Truth, the HOLY Spirit of God. Unholy spirits are repulsed by anything that is of the Spirit of Truth. 

It was not until the "ascended masters" themselves along with their lord Lucifer showed me who they themselves really are and what their TRUE agenda is. It was then that I knew the TRUTH of who Jesus Christ really is. Now I know why "they" don't want you to say the two names together, Jesus Christ. Even more so, they hate the mention of "the shed blood of Jesus Christ". They know who and what Jesus Christ is. They just don't want you to know. 

My entire life and my entire identity was invented by Lucifer and his "spiritual hierarchy". 
All I ever was, all I ever dreamed of being, all my dreams of the future was a product of Lucifer. 

This was a very hard reality to face, that all I was, was a product of the LIE. My whole life and spirit was so overgrown with the spiritual cancerous lies, that I wondered if there was anything left of me that was even just a flicker of the spirit that originally came from the Righteous God, the Creator of the universe. Was there a flicker of the flame left of the person God had meant for me to be? Who was she? Only God knew. 

I searched within myself and found a small ember burning in me and with it a flicker of hope. 

During this time in my life I was busy with one of my physical assignments of infiltrating a Christian church. Only a handful of people in that church seemed to pick up on the true nature of the spirits that surrounded me and accompanied me there. One of the few who was "on to me", kindly approached me and gave me a book that he said he thought I might enjoy reading. It was the book "The Beautiful Side of Evil" written by Johanna Michaelsen. 

I know within my heart, that God meant for me to have that book right then and there. There could have been no better timing than that. 

That flicker of hope in me became brighter as I read her book. 

Johanna said God could make me a new creature in Jesus Christ. I believed her. 

I asked God in the name of Jesus Christ to help me. It was then, that I first experienced the Power of that name, Jesus Christ. And let me tell you it was REAL! He is Real! And so is the Power He holds. 

I renounced all of my life and gifts from Satan and I willfully gave my life to Jesus Christ. 

I know for myself that Jesus Christ is Real! And Alive. There is NO name above the Name of Jesus Christ and it is true that there is no name under heaven given to mankind that can save us from the real enemy, save us from the lies of that enemy and the plan of that real enemy.

This is my experience. It is what I have lived. I didn't learn it from a book. I didn't even learn it from the Bible, though, so far, I have found the Bible to be true to my own experiences. I learned this from the supernatural. You may call it "religion", but TRUTH is TRUTH, not religion. Jesus Christ said that he is the way, the truth and the life. This I have found is True. 

When I gave that last small flickering spirit of mine to Jesus Christ, by His Power of His shed blood, His Spirit joined with mine burning out the lies. He imparted His nature in me. I am a new creation because of Him. I am not perfect, but I belong to He who is. I am His. I am saved from the lie. 

Some people in the organization who get to the position that I was taken to, choose instead to serve Lucifer as Satan the enemy of Jesus Christ. These people do so willingly, fully knowing who Jesus Christ really is. Many of these people govern our military, world politics and religions. They are also in all walks of life. 

You will never fully know who these people are unless you have the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ alive in you. If you have His Spirit, keep it alive and burning by feeding it with the things that are of His Spirit, not the things of this world. 

You will never know the difference from the counterfeit Jesus Christ and the real Jesus Christ if you do not have the Spirit of Jesus Christ burning as a bonfire in your own spirit. It is up to you and your own will. Feed your spirit with His Word. Read the words of Jesus Christ who is the WORD. 

A weed is opportunistic. It can not grow in the flaming bonfire, but it will flourish in the fertilizing nutrients left in the cool ashes. 

May you, my readers also love truth enough that you will give up the lie for it, even if you have to give up all that you ever thought you were, wanted, or hoped to be. Truth has a better plan for you. 

One of the best ways people can know who Jesus Christ really is...is to pick up the Bible and read for themselves the words of Jesus Christ. The Bible is a spiritual book. That is why some people fall asleep trying to read it....that is why some people have trouble understanding it. There really are forces at work trying to keep us from The Truth. The way to get past that is to earnestly seek God with your heart and ask Him to reveal to you His Truth and to help you understand His written Word by His Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Word Himself. The very Word that created the heavens and the earth. (Energy to the matter as we know it.) In the beginning it was GOOD. 

Read the book of John. 

I can think of a lot scarier things than praying this, can't you? :)


*      *      *

New Comment to this post:

lenwood7_7 said: I like the way you answered this question and especially explaining about emotions.
Having come from a Masonic influenced family, the only way to true Light and wisdom is thru JESUS CHRIST he son of the LIVING GOD only. He is the only answer as revealed in the Scriptures, The Bible. He is not hidden or in secret but has spoken openly and we can read it for ourselves. thanks again for your blog. 

Thank you, lenwood. Your comment is very much appreciated. :)



Thank you, Jesus, for what you have done for me! 




Link to this present article for easier sharing:



All content—writing, photos, etc.—on my website is copyright protected: © Carolyn Hamlett. For permission to reprint or use something, please contact me on my Facebook Public Figure page. Thank you!