Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One of my Most Popular Radio Interviews UNTIL You Tube targeted my interviews

by Carolyn Hamlett


This is an interview I did back in early 2011 when I first broke my silence
to share parts of my story that I had never shared before.

This and MANY of my interviews had many hundreds of thousands of views EACH on numerous channels until You Tube targeted those channels AND my videos. 






Thank you, "X" for making this possible! Thank you for helping me to feel the comfort I needed and for being so considerate of my feelings as I broke my silence to share parts of my story that I have never shared before. May God's Blessings be with you always!









Carolyn Hamlett a former Illuminati Member on Xtract Radio - Sunday March 6 2011

"XTRACTRADIO WITH HOST ''X'' PRESENT CAROLYN HAMLETT A FORMER ILLUMINATI MEMBER, AND NOW A DEFECTOR FROM THE ORIGINATION, WHAT HER ROLE WITH THE ILLUMINATI WAS, THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA, AND  HOW MIND CONTROL IS USED TO DECEIVE PEOPLE WITHIN THE ORIGINATION TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS."

 "JOIN ME ''X''  AS WE GET AS CLOSE AS WE CAN TO THE ORIGINATION TO XTRACT THE TRUTH FROM THEM, ONLY ON XTRACTRADIO............................."

"They" worship Lucifer, knowing that Lucifer IS Satan.