Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thank You


I want to thank everyone for all of your supporting and encouraging emails and for all the very good questions you have been sending me. Whereas I try to answer every email I get, I have fallen behind. For those of you who have not received a reply from me yet, please accept my apology.

You are all so very special and I thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to write to me, to share your personal thoughts and your own lives with me. I do not take you for granted. I will do my best to get back with each and every one of you. You are in my prayers. May God's Highest Will be done in your lives and in the lives of your loved ones as well, including all the four legged furry and/or feathered friends, your beloved pets. :-)

Most Sincerely,

Carolyn Hamlett