Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Interview with a Former Illumined One - PART 3 "The Greys" and more


This was the 1st of a series of 7 interviews I did with Dan Duval to tell my testimony. Dan removed these interviews from his website and You Tube when I made the public announcement that I had left Bride Ministries and associates. (1st public announcement was 11/04/2016.)

I refer you to this article for details: Why I Left Bride Ministries




My story is not an easy story to tell for various reasons, one of which is due to the complexity of the numerous things that took place simultaneously throughout my life.




In this interview, I bring in yet another facet of my life, something that began around the age of 10 years old, and has continued nearly to this present time. I am just one of many people today, and one of multitudes throughout the centuries who have reported sightings and actual abductions.

One only needs to "Google" any topic that has to do with UFO's, "alien abduction", the Greys, or close encounters to see just how many people in this present day, from all walks in life, have had their own sightings and abductions. Page after page on the search engines indicates just how enormous the interest is on the global scale. Something real is up.




The problem of "alien" abduction is so wide spread that people are searching for answers as to how to put a stop to their own abductions or the abductions of a loved one. For this reason I share what I know from my own abductions.  I am not here to convince anyone of the reality of abductions. The facts are there if anyone cares to look. I am here to help those who are looking for answers and to give them tools that will help them.

I begin this program by giving tribute to my late friend, one of the greatest humanitarians and truth activists of all time, John Boncore aka, Dacajeweiah, "Splitting the Sky". 

Often it is the case with friends, acquaintances, and loved ones, that we allow time to separate us, never considering the possibility that today or tomorrow may be our last day on earth, or our friend's last day on earth. I regret that I allowed several years to pass from my last conversation with Dac. 

Lesson learned for me...to not take my friends and loved ones for granted. Everyday is the first day of the rest of our lives and possibility the last day. Be thankful for each day I have. Do the best I can with each day and give myself the grace to forgive myself and to forgive others if that applies, so that I can enter each today I have, with the hope and confidence needed to make each today count for something good and righteous.  

In this program I speak about my middle school years.

- I go more into the facade created to hide who I really was and what I was capable of. 
- I contrast that with other facets of who I was as an accomplished athlete.

Numerous things took place simultaneously throughout my life in the physical and in the supernatural.

All happening at same time: 

1.) By all appearances, my mother dropped out of "The Spiritual Hierarchy"
      (One of the titles of Satan's spiritual hierarchy.)
(After she gave me hints that would help me later in my life.)
- My mother did not appear to be communicating with masters. My mother ceased to mention the masters or any such work with them spiritually or politically.

- My mother's weekly meetings ceased and her friends no longer came over. 

- My mother no longer encouraged me in the supernatural though she never discouraged me. 

2.) Harassments from the supernatural and in the physical.
- When one opens the door to the demonic, which includes opening the door to the "ascended masters", there are consequences.
- When one goes against the ascended masters there are even worse consequences. 

Demonic attacks, objects flying through the air, heavy evil demonic presence, pounding on walls of house, beds often levitated with a person on it, physical demonic attacks.

Physical harassments: (harassments strictly in the physical) These may or may not have had to do with my mother dropping out of the hierarchy. 

Men often outside my window at night. 
My mother would tell me that I was imaging that, but I knew it was true. I always found fresh shoe prints in the soil outside my window in the morning. 

Break ins:
I mention several, one of which was very strange. 

The Harassing Helicopter - 10 or 12 years old, possibly a little younger. 

When I was about 10 or 12 years old, possibility even younger, a black helicopter often came late at night to harass us. It was always terrifying when the helicopter came. It would hover very low and shine the spot light into the house. There was no escaping it. Even if I ran into another room, the helicopter would find me there and shine the spotlight into the room, lighting it up like it was daytime. To this day I still have nightmares about that helicopter. 

At this point I have no memory to validate whether the black helicopter was there just to harass or if someone in the helicopter came for me and took me from the home. A few times my younger brother and I were together when the helicopter came. As an adult he remembered those times. He also recalled to me his memory of the panic he had, of running through the house to get the doors locked before someone could get in. I remember that someone. It was always a man wearing a black body suit. For both my brother and me, there seems to be a hole in our memories from the locking of the doors and us waking up in the morning. So..the only thing I can say for certain at this point is that we were at the very least, harassed. Why?...is still a haunting unanswered question.

How could such a thing take place in the average suburban neighborhood?

My neighborhood was far from being average. We sat directly under the flight pattern of MacDill AFB. There was a constant barrage of low flying aircraft of about every kind imaginable..and then some. At times we even saw experimental aircraft. I will never forget the time when I was about 6 years old and I saw my first flying wing. 

To make it even more interesting, a small airport, formerly Tampa Airport was just a couple of blocks away from my home. This also added to the 24/7 air traffic of various low flying planes and helicopters, not to mention the Good Year Blimp that was often tethered there. The blimp was a regular sight above my home since one of those who piloted it was my neighbor, a retired Air Force Colonel. 

My uncle who flew almost daily also kept his planes at this airport. He too made sure to buzz our house from time to time, sometimes flying upside down or doing other crazy stunts. Two doors down from me was another pilot who owned a small passenger plane that he used for charter flights. It was common for him to fly in very low at any given hour of the day or night and circle the neighborhood just to let his family know that he was back and would be home soon.

The airport was also home to a few helicopters one that belonged to the Tampa Police Department. We were all quite used to the police helicopter that made it's nightly rounds above our neighborhoods on the island, often with the search light combing the ground between our houses. So...it is no wonder that no one paid a bit of attention to the helicopter that used to harass my brother and me. I think  my neighbors were conditioned to relate the sound of the helicopter as an "all is well" feeling of protection, but for my brother and me,  it was sheer terror. It may have been the police helicopter that harassed us. 

As to why my brother and I were harassed is still a mystery to me.

~

The final portion of this program is on the topic of "The Greys". 

Next Dan and I discuss the power of prayer as protection from the seen and unseen.

Prayer is a provision from God. We have rights under Him and through Him. 
~

"The Greys":

Both of my parent had seen crafts. My father had at least one close encounter of the 3rd kind.

I go into some of the details from my first abduction.
- I describe a little about that craft.
- I mention some about the different types of Greys on that craft.
- I mention some about cloning.
- I mention some about the telepathic operated computer system.
- I describe some of the hybrids.

Using the name of Jesus Christ to stop an abduction:

There are many reports of people thwarting their abduction by calling on the Name of Jesus Christ. Dan Duval shares a story of one such event. My friend Todd whom I mention in the program has also had people tell him that they have thwarted their own abduction by saying the name of Jesus Christ. If you are not able to speak, try thinking or saying in your mind, "In the Name of Jesus Christ!" Will that stop every abduction? I don't know, but I certainly would encourage you to try that. 

Prayers intervene and circumvent before things can happen. 
Before you go to sleep at night, pray. 

Jesus said, You have not because you ask not. 

Prayer is how you can weaponize the Kingdom of God against the forces of darkness.

Pray the armor of God over yourself. Ephesians 6: 10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
(God's Power, not ours. God's Strength and Force, not ours.)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(God provides us with His spiritual armor to protect us. Why? Because we are dealing with enemies from the "spirit realms". 
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(Verse 12 is describing Lucifer aka Satan and his "spiritual hierarchy")
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(The days are getting more evil as time passes. I know from my own knowledge of Satan's plan, "The Plan", that the presence of evil is to escalate to a grand scale within my life time. With God's armor, we can withstand,...and stand, something that will totally baffle Satan's army especially since some of Satan's army will be physically enhanced and some hybrids have the ability to manipulate matter.)
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
(We can stand firmly knowing it is God, the Creator of the universe's armor that we wear. It is His Truth and His Righteousness we wear. God is our covering.)
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
(Faith is built on knowing God's promises to us and knowing how He sees us. Find scriptures that remind you of who you are through Jesus Christ.)
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
(Jesus Christ gives us numerous perfect examples of how to use the "sword of the Spirit". After Jesus was baptized, and he had spent 40 days in the desert, Satan challenged him. With each challenge, Jesus spoke the truth to that challenge by stating "It is written" and Jesus then quoted the written word of God. The written word represents the spoken word, the very essence of God. It is also law of God. Learn God's Word. When you memorize it, it actually strengthens your spirit and it will be there as Truth that pierces and destroys the enemy of Truth.)
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
(If you are in the habit of open communication with God, you will find yourself in ongoing praise and prayer. We are the Body of Christ. We are strongest when we pray for each other and support each other. I am reminded of the shields used by the Romans in ancient times. They were quite large and overlapped each other forming a solid more impenetrable wall for advancing or for defense. I see prayer working the same way. We are stronger ourselves and as a body when we pray for one another. Our prayers not only help protect us, our prayers also weaken the enemy.)

May the Lord bless you, and keep you.
May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.
*      *      *

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. (1st public announcement on 11/04/16)
I refer you to this article: Why I Left Bride Ministries