Friday, April 4, 2014

"The Beautiful Side of Evil": The Book That Saved My Life

by Carolyn Hamlett

The book, "The Beautiful Side of Evil" found it's way into my hands just a few years after it's publishing date of 1983. What a God send it was for me personally! 

Johanna Michaelsen's book is no less powerful today than it was the day she wrote it. That is the way it is with truth.

"The Beautiful Side of Evil" continues to challenge all those who read it, encouraging readers to test the spirits to discern if one is being fooled by the most dangerous side of evil, that which masquerades as beautiful and good. 

A few months ago my friend, Ray Perritt, one of many people who has benefited from reading "The Beautiful Side of Evil", posted on his Facebook profile an encouraging messeage to others about this book and of his personal testimony of how Johanna's story has impacted his own life for a greater walk with Jesus Christ.

Ray's post was met with much enthusiasm, but not without the typical comments from naysayers who lay in waiting to jump like birds of prey to destroy the life of every good and truthful post in Facebook land. While I could have easily dealt with every remark being made, as could my friend Ray, we chose instead to continue sharing what we KNOW is true and helpful to those readers who cared to listen. We both shared our own stories of how the book helped change our lives. Many good fruits have come from my friend's post. Many good fruits have come from the book "The Beautiful Side of Evil".

Truth stands the test of time. 

It was nearly 30 years ago that I was handed a copy of "The Beautiful Side of Evil". Hardly a day escapes me that I do not reflect on that day, and when I think of that day, not only do I thank God for this book, but I thank Him for the beautiful woman who wrote it and for God showing her the truth so she could show me the truth also.

Truth is the ageless gift that keeps on giving and continues to bear good fruit through the ages!

"The Beautiful Side of Evil" is the book that God used to help give me the courage to leave the organization I was born and raised in, the organization that actually runs the "Illuminati".

I was one of the "illumined ones" from a long generational bloodline that served "The Plan"...Lucifer's plan. Lucifer is Satan. All top members in the organization know Lucifer is Satan and serve Lucifer as Satan.

"Illumined ones" are said to have "the light of all truth". When I reached the position of being "illumined" I was shown the whole truth behind the facade of beauty that Lucifer and his ascended masters wear. This is what "illumination" is all about. As one moves up in the ranks of the organization, the truth of the evil in the organization is covered up no longer.

As one moves up there are fewer and fewer deceptions and half truths until one reaches the point when they are shown the absolute truth of who Lucifer is and the absolute truth of what "The Plan" is. "The Plan" is far more than just the physical plan for the New World Order. It is a plan to destroy as many people as possibly both physically and spiritually.  

In order for anyone to know exactly who and what Lucifer is and what "The Plan" (Lucifer's plan) is, they have to be shown the whole truth. They are shown that Jesus Christ REALLY is the Word of God, the ONLY Savior for mankind to save humanity from Satan and his plan. Jesus Christ REALLY is God's plan to redeem a fallen mankind back to Him. Reincarnation is a lie. We are not evolving...take a look around. That should be very evident.

We REALLY were created in God's image and were created for a high position with Him, God. Satan does not want anyone to know about God's TRUE plan which is a rescue plan from Heaven to earth which provides THE WAY to be redeemed to Him (God) and saved from the plan of Satan which is to destroy all of humanity. God only needed a way, one way. That way is through knowing the REAL truth about God's rescue plan through His life saver, life preserver that He has sent from Heaven to mankind to draw all men back to Him if they choose to grab hold of that life saver, preserver. 

The book, "The Beautiful Side of Evil" fell into my hands at the perfect moment. I had been "illumined" by Satan and his spiritual hierarchy as to the absolute truth of who and what they are. I was expected to bow to Satan, pledge my allegiance to him against God, the Creator of the universe and God's Kingdom and God's plan for humanity. 

I knew I didn't want to serve Satan. I was very afraid, very confused and feared for my life and for the lives of my loved ones. I was also facing parting with my very closest friends and giving up all that my entire life had been lived for. A very sobering experience. My entire identity from my birth to that very moment had been molded by the organization. 

I was promised everything great and imaginable, even a high position of authority in the coming NWO system, if I would serve Satan as my Lord just as the other "illumined ones" do.  I didn't want to do that, yet I knew that to say no to Satan would likely mean death to me and my family.

It was during this time that I was on an assignment with other evil ones, infiltrating a Christian Church. Just at the right moment, a man at that church gave me the book, "The Beautiful Side of Evil". The title was appealing. As soon as I got home, I began reading the book. 

As I was reading the book, I recognized that Johanna, the author, was legitimately describing supernatural occult experiences. I could tell that she was speaking from experience of being there. I knew she wasn't a fake. Only a person with occult experience could describe things the way she did. So when she got to the part in her book where she talked about Jesus Christ and how he has the Power to save right now...and that I could by my will ask for Jesus Christ to save me from what I was facing right then, which was possible death at the hands of the organization, I chose to believe Johanna on her testimony about Jesus Christ! 

She was right! When I finished reading Johanna's book, "The Beautiful Side of Evil", I prayed the prayer of renunciation in the back of the book. As I prayed, my house was literally being pounded from the outside by demonic forces. The whole house was shaking. Things like the sounds of fingernails were scratching at all the windows. I heard the screaming of demons. As soon as I finished the prayer, the poundings, scratchings and screaming came to an eerie abrupt halt. There was COMPLETE silence. Then I felt a peace enter the house. I felt a huge weight lift off of me. It was like a very dark and very heavy blanket lifted off of me.

No one can tell me that what I experienced was not real. The dark side clearly lost me that night! That was nearly 30 years ago!

Jesus Christ is REAL and so is his Power over Satan. Jesus came so that we could have life not bondage. 

It is true that God so loved the world that He sent His Only Begotten Son so that whosoever believes in him shall not perish. 

Jesus is that lifesaver, that lifeline God sent from Heaven to us. 

God would not have anyone of us perish. We have free will to choose. 

Satan doesn't want humanity to know the truth about God and His Plan. Satan is the CON of all cons and working every avenue possible to distort the truth about who Jesus Christ really is and about God's plan to save, redeem and restore humanity.  

I share my testimony because everyone deserves to hear the REAL truth about God's plan to save you from Satan's plan. 


Here is the "Prayer of Renunciation" by Johanna Michaelsen that I prayed.


Prayer of Renunciation 


"The following prayer of confession and renunciation can be used, but the words themselves are not somehow sacred. It is the intent and attitude of the heart which matters before God.

Almighty God, In the Name of your Son Jesus, I renounce all the works of the devil. 

I confess and renounce all my occultic practices and sins as abomination before You. (list them here) 

I renounce any occult influences from my forefathers and I ask, Lord God, that You now break any hold Satan may have had in my life because of them. I pray that any evil power or ability I may possess, or which has oppressed or possessed me, be completely destroyed and removed from me, for I want no gift that isn't Yours. 

I commit myself, my body, my mind, my personality, my emotions, my whole being, to the Lord Jesus Christ to be my Savior and my Lord. Just as our salvation is by grace, through faith, "and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; not as a result of works . . ." (Ephesians 2:8) so it is with our deliverance from demonic bondage. It is not based on our performance or merit. It is not dependent on our feelings. 

Regardless of your emotional state at this point, if you have come before God with an open heart in this confession, you have the assurance of the Word of God that "He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (I John 1:9).  The door has now been closed. Don't let Satan steal away your assurance, although you can be certain he will try."