Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TIME CAPSULE: I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now

by Carolyn Hamlett


I was taught I had to overcome the powers of darkness by myself, 
by my own will. What a disaster that was!



This is article No. 3 of  my "TIME CAPSULE" articles.

The TIME CAPSULE image above is of just one of the Time Capsule products found at https://www.timecapsulesuk.com


Introduction:  

Twenty five years ago, just a few years after I defected from what I call "the organization", I was encouraged by a Christian friend of mine to begin writing my story so my testimony could be shared with others. I found it extremely difficult to write about my life, but I did manage to compile some information, some neatly typed, but most of it is hand written.  I recorded many of my memories and even some of the thoughts I had during that time in the 1980's.  I wrote of some of the things I wished I could tell Christians. Those things still pertain to Christians today, unfortunately. 

Twenty-three years ago I took all that I had written and placed it in a large envelope, sealed it and locked it in a safe where it has remained untouched until just recently. 

I have decided to share with my readers some of what I wrote all those years ago. I still labor with myself, wondering how much I want to share and I wonder if anyone is really interested. 

Some of what I want to share applies to what is happening in the world today. You may read it and think it is nothing new. 

I also want to share some things I have learned...mostly the hard way...like this article No. 3, "I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now".

If anything, what I share will at least serve the purpose of validating that what is going on in the world today is the effect of many generations of organized crime using the blood sweat and tears of both the innocent and non innocent to bring the plan for the NWO...and more into fruition.

The words you are about to read were written by me in 1990 only a few years from the time I left Satan's hierarchy. 

NOTE: I have used brackets such as [   ] to indicate notes or comments I have added to help explain the original writing of 1990. 





Ephesians 6:10 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might."


I reflect back to the day many years ago when I sat on my bedroom floor, Bible in my lap and me at the same time being harassed by demons as I tried to read from God's word. 




[I was in my early teens.]


I had been taught that I had to over come the demons myself, of my own power in order to make them subject to me.  This was all part of the climbing the ladder of spiritual success Godward. (Toward God). 

Many times I tried and failed, being over come by those opposing forces.  

That particular day I gave up.  I said to God, "If this is the way to you, I can't do it!"

When I closed my Bible, I was also closing the door of any hope that I would ever be free of those demons or ever reach God.  It was impossible I thought, or at least not possible through the exercise of my own willed power. 

Today, as I read Ephesians 6:10, I realize that Paul was saying to be strong in the Lord, that human effort is inadequate when it comes to defeating the powers of darkness, but God's power is invincible. 

If I had only known this truth then!  I have tried and tested this truth.  I have faith in God and His Power.  Now I will His Power, not my own.  I take on His armor.

(This concludes the April 17, 1990 excerpt.) 




[Note: This next section are my comments to help explain the circumstances that surrounded the time period this article is referencing.]

When I was in my early teens, my mother either dropped out of Satan's hierarchy or was banished.  I'm not sure which.  When one disobeys the "ascended masters" powerful demons are sent in to terrorize the disobedient or defectors. Over night our once quiet home became a living night mare where all family members suffered physical demonic attacks, but the worst was reserved for my mother and me.  

My esoteric teachings had been that everyone is their own savior, that everyone has to work their way to perfection and that they must on their own, of their own power and will, master the forces of darkness and over power the evil forces alone before they can ever reach perfection and "the God head" or the perfect presence of God. 

I had a strong will and was not one bit afraid of the evil that plagued us, but after many months of daily battles with these forces and seeing them just intensify, I finally gave up and with that, I gave up my hope of ever being saved from "karmic debt" and of ever being in the presence of God.  I felt totally abandoned and hopeless, but what could I do?  I just didn't have the power to fight the powers of darkness.  They wore me down.  There was nothing left in me to fight any longer, no hope left, only despair.  Basically what I did was let go of the rope I was hanging onto and allowed myself to drop to the pit where I would be consumed by demons. This is what I was feeling. 

It was many years later when I learned that my teaching was all a lie and that my suffering had been needless.  I found the truth that we are not our own saviors and that there is nothing to be ashamed about not being able to do it ourselves.  It's not a sign of weakness either.  I wish I had been told the truth many years ago.  Much heart ache could have been prevented. 

There is One who is Savior, who defeated the powers of darkness for us! We don't have to do it ourselves. He alone has the power and authority over all the powers of the enemy.  He alone can save us from going down with the darkness.  That is why God sent him in the first place, because we don't have the power to over come the darkness ourselves.  It took the Word of God Himself to make a way for us.  That Word is Jesus Christ the Only Christ of God.  All other "Christs" are impostors from the Satanic hierarchy which masquerades as the hierarchy of God the Creator of the universe.  Those beings and their teachings of "Christs" and "Christ consciousness" are the plan to keep as many people as possible from ever knowing the real truth that would actually save them.

The "ascended masters" use bits and pieces out of the Bible out of context and even steal the term "Christ" and give you their definition which is not at all what the Bible reveals about God and His only Christ.

It's very simple, really. Ephesians 6:12 is referring to a spiritual hierarchy. That spiritual hierarchy is headed by Satan who was Lucifer. The Apostle Paul tells us how to deal with these powers of darkness. It is not by our power or might. We can't do it by ourselves, using our strength of will.   We have to be "be strong in the Lord, (not in ourselves) and in the power of his might.  (His might, not our might. Our might just won't cut it.)

I wish I knew then what I know now, but the "ascended masters"  knew that if I knew the Truth, that the Truth would literally set me free...free from them and their lies, free from their powers and they knew I would have power over them! Not by my will or by my power, but by the Authority and Power of Jesus Christ being Lord over me and my life. 

I know my Lord sits at the right hand of God the Father, far above ALL principality, power, might and dominion and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. (Ephesians 1:21). 

That means above ALL the so-called "ascended masters" and their so-called "Christs". 

The "Ascended masters" are liars and impostors.

There really is One way provided for mankind whereby we can be saved. That way is Jesus Christ the Word of God. God only needed a way...One way to redeem and restore humanity. 

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." ~ Acts 4:12

Read the Bible yourself. Ask God to reveal Himself and His plan to you by His Holy Spirit as you read His Word. God can do that for you and He Will! 

The truth will most definitely set you free. 

Jesus Christ said that he himself was the way, the truth and the life and that no one comes to the Father except though him.  

You can take that literally....because...That literally IS the Truth!

That's Good News! 

("The Gospel" means "The Good News")

We don't have to do it ourselves. Jesus Christ did it for us!