Saturday, August 23, 2014

TIME CAPSULE: THE MURDER OF DAG HAMMARSKJOLD

by Carolyn Hamlett



Introduction:



Twenty five years ago, just a few years after I defected from what I call "the organization", I was encouraged by a Christian friend of mine to begin writing my story so my testimony could be shared with others. I found it extremely difficult to write about my life, but I did manage to compile some information, some neatly typed, but most of it is hand written.  I recorded many of my memories and even some of the thoughts I had during that time in the 1980's.  I wrote of some of the things I wished I could tell Christians. Those things still pertain to Christians today, unfortunately. 



Twenty-three years ago I took all that I had written and placed it in a large envelope, sealed it and locked it in a safe where it has remained untouched until just recently. 



I have decided to share with my readers some of what I wrote all those years ago. I still labor with myself, wondering how much I want to share and I wonder if anyone is really interested. 


Some of what I want to share applies to what is happening in the world today. You may read it and think it is nothing new. 

If anything, what I share will at least serve the purpose of validating that what is going on in the world today is the effect of many generations of organized crime using the blood sweat and tears of both the innocent and non innocent to bring the plan for the NWO...and more into fruition. 

Below is the 2nd of a series of posts I will be making from excerpts of my writings from 25 years ago. 

The words you are about to read were written by me in July of 1989, only three years from the time I left Satan's hierarchy. 



The TIME CAPSULE image above is of just one of the Time Capsule products found at https://www.timecapsulesuk.com


THE MURDER OF DAG HAMMARSKJOLD  
(Secretary General to The United Nations)


July 29, 1905 - September 18, 1961


My mother spoke of the United Nations as being set up specifically as a tool to be used "to usher in The Christ".  I believe this was one of the things my mother was not supposed to tell me much about. My mother thought a great deal of Dag Hammarskjold, whom she said was  "one of them" which meant he was like us, just higher in rank and was a part of the Luciferian spiritual hierarchy working undercover for "The Plan". 



THE WAY OF "THE PLAN": 
COLD BLOODED MURDER = "A PROMOTION" 

I remember so clearly the morning my mother showed me the newspaper headlines declaring Hammarskjold's death in a plane crash in Africa.  She believed there was a connection between his death and her being awakened during the night by many voices reciting over and over "The Great Invocation".

She said she joined in as she always did whenever this happened, knowing something was amiss.  Later that morning, after "checking-up", my mother confirmed that the two were indeed connected, just as she had suspected.  

She also told me the reason for Hammarskjold's demise. 

She said it was told to her this way, that Dag Hammarskjold's time of usefulness was up, (Hierarchical usefulness), and that he, on a subconscious level, was made aware of this fact.  He agreed to his death by plane crash because he loved flying and considered it the most desirable way out.  

This viewpoint seemed to settle well with my mother, who further explained to me that in this particular case death was a type of promotion. 

(The belief system in the Luciferian hierarchy is steeped with lies. That was just one of them.)






President-elect John F. Kennedy and United Nations secretary-general Dag Hammarskjold are shown at their conference in Kennedy’s suite at the hotel Carlyle in New York City, Dec. 7, 1960. (AP Photo) Smiling Standing Face to Face Authority Greeting AP