Saturday, August 23, 2014

TIME CAPSULE: Sharing My Thoughts From 25 Years Ago

by Carolyn Hamlett


The TIME CAPSULE image above is of just one of the Time Capsule products found at https://www.timecapsulesuk.com 

Twenty five years ago, [from the date of this article of 2014] just a few years after I defected from what I call "the organization", I was encouraged by a Christian friend of mine to begin writing my story so my testimony could be shared with others. I found it extremely difficult to write about my life, but I did manage to compile some information, some neatly typed, but most of it is hand written.  I recorded many of my memories and even some of the thoughts I had during that time in the 1980's.  I wrote of some of the things I wished I could tell Christians. Those things still pertain to Christians today, unfortunately. 


Twenty-three years ago [prior to 2014] I took all that I had written and placed it in a large envelope, sealed it and locked it in a safe where it has remained untouched until just recently. 




I have decided to share with my readers some of what I wrote all those years ago. I still labor with myself, wondering how much I want to share and I wonder if anyone is really interested. 

Some of what I want to share applies to what is happening in the world today. You may read it and think it is nothing new. 

If anything, what I share will at least serve the purpose of validating that what is going on in the world today is the effect of many generations of organized crime using the blood sweat and tears of both the innocent and non innocent to bring the plan for the NWO...and more into fruition. 

I will be taking excerpts of my writings from over 25 years ago and be creating a series of posts on various topics.  Each time I add one of these articles or posts, I will add a link here.  

TIME CAPSULE: July 1989, Article No. 1:



TIME CAPSULE: July 1989, Article No. 2:



TIME CAPSULE: April 17, 1989, Article No. 3:

I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now


TIME CAPSULE: July 8, 1988, Article No. 4



TIME CAPSULE: July 8, 1988, Article No. 4