- Jehovah-Rapha – God our Healer (Exodus 15:22-26)
- Jehovah-Shammah – God who is there (Ezekiel 48:30-35)
- Jehovah-Nissi – God our banner of victory (Exodus 17:15-16)
- Jehovah-Jireh – God Our Provider (Genesis 22:12-14)
- Jehovah-Tsidkenu – God is our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6)
- Jehovah-Hoseenu – God our Maker (Psalm 95:6)
- Jehovah-Makedesh – God our Sanctifier (Leviticus 20:8)
- Jehovah-Rohi – God Our Shepherd (Psalm 23:1)
- Jehovah-Shalom – God our Peace (Judges 6:24)
- Jehovah-Gibbor – God who is Mighty (Psalm 24:8)
- Jehovah-Izzuwz – God who is Strong (Psalm 24:8)
- Jehovah-Elohim – God who is Creator (Genesis 2:4)
- Jehovah-Sabaoth – God of the hosts of heaven (Isaiah 14:27)
- Jehovah El Elohim - The LORD GOD of GODS (Joshua 22:22)
- Jehovah Elohim - The LORD GOD (Genesis 2:4, 3:9-13, 21)
- Jehovah Elohe Abothekem - The LORD GOD of Your Fathers (Joshua 18:3)
- Jehovah El Elyon - The LORD, the Most High GOD (Genesis 14:22)
- Jehovah El Emeth - LORD GOD of Truth (Psalms 31:5)
- Jehovah El Gemuwal - The LORD GOD of Recompenses (Jeremiah 51:56)
- Jehovah Elohim Tsebaoth - LORD GOD of Hosts (Psalms 59:5, Isaiah 28:22)
- Jehovah Elohe Yeshuathi - LORD GOD of My Salvation (Psalms 88:1)
- Jehovah Elohe Yisrael - The LORD GOD of Israel (Psalms 41:13)
- Elohim - GOD (Genesis 1:1)
- Elohim Bashamayim - GOD in Heaven (Joshua 2:11)
- El Bethel - GOD of the House of GOD (Genesis 35:7)
- Elohe Chaseddi (Psalms 59:10) - The GOD of My Mercy
Saturday, March 21, 2015
Are My memories Real? (PART 2) with Dr. Preston Bailey, Carolyn Hamlett and Loren Grace
“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:13-14)
Does this verse mean that we are supposed to forget (and keep forgetting) the traumatic things that happened to us?
Part 2 of “Are My Memories Real?” begins with that question.
Also on this program:
We we discuss the positive impact of journaling, the differences between memories in the astral versus the physical, the differences between real memories and cover memories and we talk about memories that occur the internal world of a dissociative person.
Sometimes in order to move forward, we have to allow ourselves to remember our past so that we can allow healing to take place. Jesus Christ is that healer.
(You Tube Link)
"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:"
Want to know why the name of Jesus Christ is so powerful?...Because Jesus Christ is all this and more:
Just Some of the Names of God
I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. (1st public announcement on 11/04/16)