Saturday, April 18, 2015

Are My memories Real? (PART 3) with Dr. Preston Bailey, Carolyn Hamlett and Loren Grace



Topics discussed:

1.) Consensual sex and non consensual sex in the astral realms.

Consensual sex: "astral sex" the dangers of it and and why astral sex is not a good thing.

Non consensual sex or rape:

- Can happen to a person who is in their body. 
- Can happen out of the body by a demonic being or astral traveler pulling someone out of their body and raping them. 
- Can be very traumatizing. 

2.) The difference between demons and alters in a person with DID and how to tell the difference.

3.) Can programming affect one's response to things that are considered normal?

- How negative memories can affect ones fear or dislike for certain things.

- How some people are programmed to fear and avoid certain things or to like and be drawn to certain things.

-I shared some of my experiences of programming and how that played out in my life.  

- I shared how certain experiences were later recalled when circumstances were similar to when my programming was done. 




RELATED:

I refer you to Loren Grace's blog for her excellent commentary on the topics shared and discussed on this Part 3 of "Are My Memories Real?".



_____________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. (1st public announcement on 11/04/16)