Saturday, May 16, 2015

Are My memories Real? (PART 4) with Dr. Preston Bailey, Carolyn Hamlett and Loren Grace


Isaiah 41:10 is one of the scriptures that has given me strength
 to get through some of the darkest moments of my life.



Below is at least a short outline that mentions only things I spoke about in this program.

The outline does not list all that I covered nor does it reflect the degree of valuable information provided by Dr. Preston Bailey and Loren Grace. 



Topics covered in Are My memories Real? (PART 4)


1.) Suicide Programming, Depression.
I share about some of my own battles with depression and suicide programming.  
I share some the things that have helped me get victory and healing.

2.) Internal Self Helpers (ISH's).
I share a bit about my internal self helper, Edward.

Trigger warning. 
This program maybe be triggering to some people. 



Please see Loren Grace's blog for her very good and insightful article:


Related Articles: 




IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. (1st public announcement on 11/04/16)