Sunday, May 24, 2015

Momentary Zen with Zen Garcia and Carolyn Hamlett Part 2 - June 3rd



Those who are using the above rendition are using it without my permission and are using it to promote things that I have been exposing as lies created by the authors of "The Plan". 

Part 2 of "Momentary Zen" with Zen Garcia and Carolyn Hamlett.

Be prepared to hear a side of things you have never heard before. 
Be prepared to hear the truth on this next program on “Momentary Zen”
with Zen Garcia and Carolyn Hamlett. 


Topics:

More on secret space programs. 

1.) The Trapezoid Lunar building. 
On January 22nd of this year Dan Duval and Gonz Shimura gave me the platform to make public some of my own experiences and first hand knowledge of secret space programs which included a trapezoid shaped building on the lunar surface. I shared some information of "the council" and of the construction of this structure. 

On this interview with Zen Garcia “Momentary Zen” I revealed who it was who gave me the information about the construction of this unique building and who is actually in charge. 

2.) The off world transporter and deep space:
In the interview with Gonz Shimura, I mentioned of my having been a part of a secret project that involved an off world transporter.  I shared about something that happened to me over a year ago as I was finishing writing about this transporter.  A helicopter started buzzing my home and I became very ill and was very sick for hours. 

On this interview on “Momentary Zen” with Zen Garcia, I read to the listening audience what I had written that day over a year ago about the transporter. 

I will posting this information on my blog along with pictures to illustrate the transporter. 
Related:



What is the truth about the so-called "false memory syndrome"?  Is it a medical term?  Is there any solid scientific method recognized which proves the validity of formerly blocked memories?

Qualified to speak on this topic is Dr. Preston Bailey. Listen to this program:

Are My memories Real? (PART 1) with Dr. Preston Bailey, Carolyn Hamlett and Loren
_____________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. (1st public announcement on 11/04/16)

I refer you to this article: