Friday, July 31, 2015

Momentary Zen with Zen Garcia and Carolyn Hamlett Part 3

Zen Garcia

This program was on July 8th which was the same day that Dan Duval and I recorded the program on Reptilians and the ancients

I am just now posting this program because I had planned to first finish my commentary for the post about Reptilians, and then move on to post this program and notes to go with it. 

I will also be revisiting an older article of mine and be posting the information about the off world transporter and a rendition to illustrate.




Related:


Are My Memories Real? 
with Dr. Preston Bailey, Carolyn Hamlett and Loren Grace

_____________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. (1st public announcement on 11/04/16)

PLEASE READ:

WHY I LEFT BRIDE MINISTRIES