Monday, October 26, 2015

The Brotherhood of The White Lodge and Their Plans For America Part 1 & 2: Videos & Notes Combined


These two videos are the work of my good friend, Mike “Urupipeṛ2 Ṫẁo”, who did a fantastic job of combining my blog notes with the interviews I did on the topic of The Brotherhood of The White Lodge and their plans for America Part 1 and Part 2. Thank you Mike!


Part 1: The Brotherhood of The White Lodge and Their Plans For America ~ Carolyn Hamlett




Part 2: The Brotherhood of The White Lodge and Their Plans For America ~ Carolyn Hamlett




Related Articles:






IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. 
(1st public announcement on 11/04/16)

I refer you to this article: