Thursday, January 7, 2016

Momentary Zen with Zen Garcia and Carolyn Hamlett PART 5


3RD EYE PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION
What's it REALLY all about?

Show date: 1/06/2016 “Momentary Zen" with Zen Garcia and Carolyn Hamlett.

During the last 10 minutes of the show, I talked about the 3RD EYE PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION…What is this REALLY all about? What is the REAL truth as to why this is being promoted? I shared what I know from serving with Satan’s top members in Satan’s spiritual hierarchy.

About myself, Carolyn Hamlett…I am a former "Illuminist" born and raised in the Luciferian organization responsible for implementing the plan for the NWO. I was used throughout my life in various capacities and departments in "The Plan" which yielded to me a wide range of experiences and gave me privy to classified information. The truth about 3RD EYE PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION is some of that classified information.




RELATED

________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 

I, Carolyn Hamlett, am no longer affiliated with Daniel Duval, BRIDE Ministries, The Fire Place Church, nor can I recommend them. (1st public announcement on 11/04/16)

PLEASE READ:


WHY I LEFT BRIDE MINISTRIES