Thursday, September 7, 2017

I want this publicly known, by Carolyn Hamlett


Recently I was notified that the Editor In Chief of a “Christian” magazine (Luciferian under the guise of “Christian”) without my permission has chosen to publish an article or articles/“transcript” (inaccurate) with my name associated with it and making it appear that I support things that I absolutely do not support. I want it publicly known that I do NOT endorse this magazine, nor it’s editor, nor writers nor content, and most certainly not their unethical practices. Everything in this magazine goes contrary to my beliefs. This magazine is teaching Luciferianism under the guise of physics peppered with a little scripture out of context to give the illusion that it is Bible backed when in fact the contents of this magazine are NO different than what I was taught by Lucifer’s spiritual hierarchy and Lucis Trust, formerly Lucifer Trust. Even the name of the magazine is telling you what it is doing to you. It is no wonder this magazine is teaching and promoting what it is, since a number of the present writers of this magazine are known teachers and supporters of New Age spirituality which is in fact Luciferianism, whether they realize it or not. 

In the book, “Doctrine of Demons: Exposing Christian Witchcraft” which I co-authored with Loren Grace, we expose such teachings for what they are, pure Luciferian straight from “The Plan” of Satan and his spiritual hierarchy. 

So as to prevent any confusion or misconception, now or in the future, I want it known that the contents of the book I co-authored with Loren Grace, supersedes all previously written or recorded content associated with me. This book I co-authored with Loren Grace reflects my heart, my views and my testimony as well as being the “head’s up” to warn and educate people so they can identify the deceptive lures of Satan’s end time plan, and therefore not fall prey to them. Please beware of the magazine being used to entangle you in deception and take you away from Jesus Christ. Please read Loren’s and my book to see why I am saying this! 

Because of the rash of people who have been misquoting me, taking my words out of context and twisting what I have said, I want it publicly known that no one other than myself is qualified to speak for me or to represent my views. Rather than take another person’s word for what they say I support or allude to what I support, download a free copy of “Doctrine of Demons: Exposing Christian Witchcraft” by Loren Grace and Carolyn Hamlett, and see for yourself. 




 

RELATED:

Looking Back...