“I attend a spirit filled church, but I feel some of what’s going on isn’t biblical and I wanted your advice. They preach the Bible but when it comes to spiritual warfare it doesn’t line up with the word of God. They make up these formulas and techniques that just make God seem powerless. I’ve been prophesied over and it’s mostly all been wrong and this woman (the leader) says I have something the enemy wants. I’ve had to give God keys, and a sword, I’m a part of a galaxy they’ve never experienced before, demons have pieces of my soul in other parts of the world, she sees spirits and talks to them, said **** was trying to kill me in the spirit and she talked to ****’s spirit, they’re always battling in the spirit realm for hours a day, she even said she lead dead peoples spirits to Christ? There’s way more with gems, and one ladies gift is to release angels in the spirit realm? They even make sound effects like they’re being attacked and struggling. I’m so confused, because they preach the word of God with sound doctrine, but seem deceived with warfare. I have no peace with it and it’s down right comical sometimes.”
1. Getting the chosen charismatic hooked on the spiritual high they receive by being plugged into the “Christ Consciousness,” and teaching them, through the positive and negative reinforcement of giving or withholding the spiritual drug, on how to follow the bidding of the demonic.
2. Appealing to the charismatic motivators: man-centered (ego-based), gifts and abilities, supernatural experiences and manifestations, heavenly places and supernatural realms, and spiritual warfare. (These are ways for the demons to give “positive reinforcement.”)
3. Through the fractal programming present in specific doctrines of demons, including the Spirit Man theology and related teachings on “quantum spirituality,” the demonic incite and cultivate an atmosphere of delusion.
4. The individual is given a new, satanic identity and purpose that involves training them to have a warrior mentality that appeals to their ego, creating a sense of power, control and authority. Because the fallen angels are warriors, the charismatic “spiritual warfare” falls right in line with their end-time plans to infiltrate Christianity, and to use these “warring charismatics” to gain authority over mankind and physical geographies, building Satan’s kingdom on earth.
5. Through the doctrines of demons, in particular the Spirit Man and Shining Ones teachings, as well as similar doctrines, the individual is: guided into hearing and being led by the demonic; and guided into accepting demonic possession, channeling, or walk-ins as being something that feels normal and is of God. This is training them to become accustomed to another entity controlling them.
It is at this final stage that the individual then becomes a perfect vehicle for the fallen to use, and the demonic, including the fallen, are able to completely and totally control them, having gained their complete acceptance and permission to do so. They are then used in a greater way to spread demonic teachings and to bring deception to the general masses of charismatics, encouraging them to open their hearts and minds to be invaded by the demonic, bringing them into alignment and agreement with the spirit of the antichrist, ultimately paving the way for the final Antichrist to appear.
OLD: Sound interpretation of Scripture by reading the whole Bible in context and using Scripture to interpret Scripture, also known as exegesis.
NEW: To disguise occult doctrine as simply being “esoteric interpretations” of Scripture. This can be thought of as eisegesis, but charismatics usually call this, “fresh, new revelation.”
■ For example, often, occultists will give literal interpretation to metaphorical Scripture, and give metaphorical interpretation to that which is meant to be literal.
OLD: The written Word of God.
NEW: Replacing the written Word of God with modern spoken messages, guidance, and revelation, especially from prophets and seers, while manifestations from the supernatural are relied on as validation of such messages, rather than the written Word of God.
OLD: The doctrine of Jesus Christ.
NEW: Seeking after answers outside of fundamental, Biblical Christianity, and looking for esoteric meaning, or “fresh revelation” that is supposedly hidden within Scripture.
OLD: Listening to and being led by the voice of the true God.
NEW: Listening to and being led by the voice of one’s own supposed spirit, or the voices of other spiritual beings, as well as listening to and being led by other people, rather than the Spirit of God.
OLD: Prayer (communication with God) being foundational to spiritual warfare and deliverance, specifically prayer that consists of the following:
○ the Word of God
○ faith in His Word
○ obedience to His Word
NEW: Seeking after the supernatural by moving away from prayer (confession, repentance and renunciation), and learning to engage in (move and operate in) the supernatural.
■ Christian witches describe this engagement as “spiritual warfare,” and it includes engaging — or attempting to engage — their personal “realm” and other spiritual realms (often through astral travel or projection), and communicating with and commanding supposed angels for that so-called warfare. This book will describe these activities in detail.
OLD: Humbling ourselves before God and seeking after a relationship with our Heavenly Father.
NEW: Seeking after supernatural manifestations.
OLD: Spirit-minded means learning to be more like Jesus Christ in everyday physical circumstances.
NEW: Spirit-minded means seeking to develop spiritual abilities (gifts), with special emphasis in some circles on “moving and operating in the spirit realm.”
OLD: “Fundamentalist” Christians (“fundamentalist” has been purposefully twisted to have a negative context).
NEW: Broad-minded, global-minded, universal-minded (a false unity).
2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (BSB)
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be My people.”
“Therefore come out from among them
and be separate, says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”
“I will be a Father to you,
and you will be My sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.”
Ephesians 5:1-12 (BSB)
Be imitators of God, therefore, as beloved children, and walk in love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant sacrificial offering to God.
But among you, as is proper among the saints, there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality or impurity or greed. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or crude joking, which are out of character, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure, or greedy person (that is, an idolater), has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them.
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light, for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness, and truth. Test and prove what pleases the Lord.
Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.
Proverbs 9:6 (KJV)
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
Proverbs 13:20 (KJV)
He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
- activating their spiritual armor or upgrading their spiritual armor
- They believe their spiritual armor gets “upgrades” and these upgrades can be related to what they consider to be a “spiritual promotion.”
- contending with
- dimensional warfare
- engaging or activating, for the purposes of warfare. For example:
- engaging or activating angels
- engaging or activating heaven
- engaging or activating realm
- engaging or activating weapons
- fighting against
- kingdom warfare
- making decrees and declarations against or to
- redeeming from or freedom from
- rules of engagement
- This relates to “rules” of spiritual warfare, or “rules of engaging heaven, God, or angels,” typically for a type of spiritual warfare.
- taking back (authority, kingdom, inheritance, bloodlines, et cetera)
- using or activating spiritual “tools”
- using or activating their “spiritual arsenal”
- weapons of their warfare
- These “spiritual weapons” include things such as: swords, arrows, fire, light, water, wind, salt, grenades or bombs, cages or boxes (to trap the essence of people inside).
- Their personal realms are also used as weapons.
- Since they believe they are ordering angels about, angels are also used as part of their personal spiritual arsenal.
“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and exult in the surrender of my body, but have not love, I gain nothing.
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
“Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be restrained; where there is knowledge, it will be dismissed. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away.
“When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
“And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.” (BSB)
→ Important to Note: Many times — perhaps all the time — God’s will is above our understanding, and sometimes His answer to our prayer is “No.” He alone is sovereign, and He alone knows the end from the beginning. He knows how to work all things for the good, and regardless of what we think we need, God alone knows what we need. This is why we pray for His will to be done, not ours.
Philippians 4:6 — “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” (BSB)
Matthew 6:5-15 (BSB)
“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
“And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.”
“So then, this is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be Your name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors;
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.”
We hope you find the information helpful.