● Ephesians 5:1-20 — http://biblehub.com/bsb/ephesians/5.htm
● Matthew 7:15-23 — http://biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/7.htm
● Ephesians 1:3-14 — http://biblehub.com/bsb/ephesians/1.htm
● John 17:20-23 — http://biblehub.com/bsb/john/17.htm
● Colossians 1:15-23 — http://biblehub.com/bsb/colossians/1.htm
● 1 Corinthians 12:12-13 — http://biblehub.com/bsb/1_corinthians/12.htm
Original article by Loren Grace was posted 11/06/2017 on Loren's and my joint blog at this link: https://askcarolynandloren.com/2017/11/06/unity/
I, Carolyn, want as many people as possible to read this info, and do their own study and hopefully take this message to heart. Time is short. This time period we live in is a very serious time in the history of mankind. There are eternal consequences. This is no game, no sci-fi TV show series. This is the real deal. Jesus said to be ready. Do you even know what he meant by that? If not, I encourage you to go read his words in context and take his words to heart and follow him.
We have more information about Jesus than we do about "Alexander the Great" and more information about Jesus than we do about Julius Caesar, but we don't have people questioning whether "Alexander the Great" or Julius Caesar ever lived. Think about it.