“Christian” tarot cards?
Christian websites and articles:
Some of the websites and Facebook pages of the organizations (Bethel church and Christ Alignment) that they are exposing:
4. http://www.theresadedmon.com/blog/a-christmas-critique-of-destiny-cards (the blog of a lady who is on the pastoral staff of Bethel in Redding, CA)
● spiritual experiences
● spiritual manifestations
● “heavenly places” and supernatural realms (see also: Supernatural Realms: the Origin)
● false spiritual warfare
“Those who are attempting to control the thoughts (perceptions) and actions of people, do so by giving certain words or phrases a new definition or a new application that is contradictory to the truth and to the meaning the listener attributes to the words or phrases. This is done with purposeful intent.”
“For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.”
“The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.” (BSB)
1. The demonic entities using the human (also known as a vehicle) have a spiritual cord attached to the human, giving them access to the whole person, spiritual and physical, including the ability to manipulate the nervous system and the endocrine system.
2. Through that cord they transfer a type of spiritual energy that affects the human’s neurotransmitters, impacting them in the same way it would if they were to take a physical drug that altered their brain chemistry.
3. Satan’s members then have the ability to artificially boost a person’s mental and emotional state, causing the brain to release a type of opiate that makes them feel positive and good. People can mistake these positive emotions as something spiritual, and be encouraged to continue down the path that the influencing entities are leading them down.
4. The entities using that human can also use the brain connection to affect their human negatively when they are moving off course. The person will notice an undesirable difference in feeling, encouraging them to avoid the things which the influencing entities want them to avoid. This negative reinforcement works the same way the positive reinforcement does, and keeps them on the path the influencing entities desire them to go.
This type of visualization technique is something that is very common with occultists, and is an easy way to learn how to engage in activities such as astral travel, and an easy way to have spiritual experiences, such as talking to a “Jesus” or to “angels” and going to “heavenly places.” These experiences and manifestations will further cementing in their mind that what they are involved in is real and is true.
However, we have said this before and it bears repeating: what is real is not always truth that comes from God, and good feelings do not necessarily equal Biblically sound and spiritually safe.