In part 5 of “Deliverance and Spiritual Warfare 101,” we continue our talk about getting “back to the basics” of Scripture to find deliverance and healing.
- Confessing and repenting does not mean you are saying that it was your fault that you were abused.
- Confessing and repenting does not mean that the abuse was okay.
- Confession and repentance does not mean that the abusers are getting off the hook.
- Confession and repentance does not mean that you have to place yourself back into an abusive situation.
- Confession and repentance does not even mean that you are forgiving the other people for their abuses. Forgiveness is a separate issue that the Spirit of God will work inside of you as He brings you healing.
- Confession: admitting that it happened.
- Repentance: turning away from that which is against God.